ICTF-AUSE Poster Award
Award supported by the Spanish Association of Synchrotron Radiation Users (AUSE) to the best posters presented at ICTF-2023.
Poster presented by PhD students.
There will be a main prize of 300 EUR and two runner-up prizes of 200 EUR.
IUVSTA-Elsevier Student Awards
The IUVSTA-Elsevier Student Awards are designed to give partial financial support to PhD or Master students (within seven years of obtaining their bachelor degree at the start of the congress) to help them to attend IUVSTA meetings and conferences at which they are presenting a paper. The amount of the IUVSTA-Elsevier Award is 500 EUR on an individual basis. In addition, the ICTF-2023 will offer a 200 EUR discount for the conference fee.
The scheme is meant for students who have limited support to attend the meeting. Preference will be given to applicants from one of the developing countries eligible for the Research4Life program (https://www.research4life.org/access/eligibility/). The student must be registered as Master or PhD student in a research program closely related to the scope of the congress. She/he should attend the congress and have submitted on time (before the deadline for abstract submission) an abstract for an oral or poster contribution.
The applicant must submit the following items to the conference secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org). Deadline: April 15th, 2023
- Application form signed by the Applicant and a staff member of the Applicant laboratory
- Copy of submitted abstract
- Copy of the Applicant Student ID
- Copy of the Applicant degree certificate
ASEVA PhD-Thesis award (4th edition)
These are the conditions to apply for the 4th edition of the ASEVA PhD thesis award:
- The thesis work has to be defended in a Spanish University
- The scientific topic covered by the thesis work has to be related to any of the scientific areas of operation of ASEVA
- Defense of the PhD thesis in the period July 1st 2021 to April 30, 2023.
- The candidates to the ASEVA PhD thesis award have to be members of ASEVA (free registration at https://aseva.es/)
- Candidates should send by email their PhD thesis manuscript (.pdf) and a CV to email@example.com before June 15th, 2023 (new deadline!)
ASEVA scientific committee is in charge of evaluating and selecting the final awardee according to: PhD thesis document, publications, patents, previous conference presentations, outreach activities, etc . The award consists of a diploma, a prize of 600 €, and an invited talk at ICTF-2023.